Friday, November 25, 2005

Fishing



The past year of my life have been filled with many philisophies of life and living. Some have been shared by close friends, some by older mentors to me, and even some by kindergardeners I tutor on Tuesday's and Thursday's. Answers to many of life's questions can be or maybe should be found in each of the following according to them:

Joy
Jesus
Glory
Grace
Forgiveness
Fun
Paradox
Peace

As for now, I'm kinda left fishing. There's lots of options out there, I pick one, see how it goes, and when it doesn't really work, i move on or try it again later.

"I know the Lord will find a way for me, when i walk in heaven's light, shun the wrong and choose the right, I know the Lord will find a way for me." It seems like when we want to say its that simple, someone else is saying, "Yea, do that, and do this and this and this and this, and then You can find a way for yourself." Hmmm.

Paradox of the day: "I can find a way for myself" or "I know the Lord will find a way for me"

What joy it is to proclaim that I have "the peace that passes understanding."

No comments: